Vermont Connected was the culmination of the work of the Vermont Digital Economy Project. At this day-long summit, we reflected on our past work and the lessons we learned from helping small businesses, nonprofits and towns in Vermont to effectively use digital tools to further community, engagement, and the overall economy. This summit also looked forward, asking questions about the role the internet and other advances in technology can play on the future of Vermont’s economy.
- Educating for a Digital World
- Digital Literacy for a Thriving Economy
- Nonprofit Problem Solvers
- Business Digital Champions
- A More Open Government
- Engaged Communities
- Why Do Tech Businesses Choose Vermont?
- Promoting Innovation in Vermont
- Tell Your Digital Story
- Getting the Right Training for the Right Jobs
- Mission Critical: Evaluating & Optimizing Digital Tools
- Advancing Municipal Communications
- Human Centered Design to Improve the Delivery of Government Services
- Marketing Vermont as a Place to Live, Work, & Play