The Council on the Future of Vermont received written submission from Vermonters via this website.
For over a year we collected the opinions, ideas, and challenges of Vermonters through an online survey of five questions. Close to 200 Vermonters shared their opinions. See their responses by clicking the links below:
- What does Vermont mean to you?
- What common values do Vermonters share?
- What challenges and opportunities do we see for our communities and state?
- What should our priorities be as we work together to prepare Vermont for the future?
- How do your thoughts about Vermont's values, future challenges and priority issues apply to YOUR community?
- Download a pdf of all the written submissions we received (pdf)
- Download an Excel Spreadsheet of all of the answers (.xlsx)
Commentary and written submissions
We also collected commentary and written submissions from Vermonters. Click on any of the links below to go directly to these submissions: