During the course of the e-Vermont project, three regional workshops and two statewide conferences provided an opportunity to share lessons learned, best practices, and new ideas.
Below are some of the highlights from these events.
- Report from the final e-Vermont conference on Vermont's Digital Future (May 8th, 2012) - see also the agenda for an overview of tracks and discussion groups from the day.
- Keynote address for the conference on Vermont's Digital Future by Nicco Mele on the power of small groups, individuals and communities in the digital age.
- News coverage of the conference on Citizen Leadership in a Connected Age (May 21st, 2011) from Vermont Public Radio and Vermont Digger.
- Opening presentations by Matt Dunne (Google) and Karen Marshall (ConnectVT) at the conference on Citizen Leadership in a Connected Age.
- Many of the session topics presented in the February 16th regional workshop Vermont Communities in a Digital Age appear in resources available on this website. Session titles appear below with links to the corresponding online resources:
- Increasing Public Internet Access in Your Town
- Teaching Basic Internet Skills
- Online Tools for Business
- Funding for Technology in Schools
- Public Libraries in the 21st Century
- Technology Trends 'Sink or Swim'
- Online Tools for Real World Communities