VCRD is seeking a dedicated, energetic and hardworking Community and Policy Associate to support our extensive community engagement efforts and rural policy initiatives in line with our mission to support rural Vermont communities and advance policies that create a prosperous and sustainable future.
We’re looking for someone who:
- demonstrates excellent communication skills;
- is a self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- is eager to work with rural communities and local leaders in all their diversity and complexity;
- can support community engagement and grow with us as a facilitator of community and policy projects;
- is dedicated to sustainability, innovation, and the progress of rural Vermont
- has the ability to travel in Vermont and work in a flexible schedule including evening events.
Hours and compensation negotiable based on experience.
Click HERE for the full job description (Please read it before applying!)
To Apply: Send a letter of interest, resume, and list of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday December 31st.